Lubrication of air pumps model 2130-2150-2110-2210-2250-2230
1. Remove the pellet, spring and pump of the device from the barrel.
2. Pour good quality grease into the barrel (it is recommended to pour grease grade number 2)
3. Insert the pellet, spring and pump inside the device (do not remove the equipment from the device under any circumstances)
4. Connect the air hose to the grease air inlet.
- It is recommended to use a coupling to connect the air hose to the device
- Coupling makes it easy to connect and remove the air hose from the device
- It is necessary to install a pressure relief unit for the device to regulate the air pressure and remove the moisture in it, this will increase the life of the device.
- The air pressure entering the device should be at least 6 and at most 8 times
5. When the work is not done with the device, disconnect the air hose from the device - press the colt of the device after finishing work to release the air pressure inside the device - this will increase the life of the device.
6. Use safety equipment when using the device.
7. Not close to heat (fire)
8- When using the device, the ground becomes slippery due to falling and caution is required.
9- Do not spray grease on any living thing.
10-Daily and weekly service and maintenance of the device :
- Clean the machine every day after finishing work.
- Do not use gasoline for cleaning.
- Check the air and oil hose and its fittings daily and tighten the fittings.
- If you do not have a care unit, lubricate the pump from the air inlet with oil number 10.
11-Device failure time:
- The pump works when the grease does not come, the lower part of the device is dirty or the lower part of the o-ring is damaged: open the lower part and clean the grease inlet and the bullet in it, and if it is damaged, replace it.
- The pump works but the grease does not come: Your grease is too tight, add some oil to the grease
- The pump does not work: the nail joint is fixed, open the air inlet and move the nail joint up and down several times.
- When you release the handle of the colt, grease comes: the colt is out of alignment or the bullet inside it is dirty.